In addition to the three Regents who are members of this committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Staff Council and Student Government
1. Meeting Summary from August 5, 2010
2. Disposition of Surplus Property on list dated August 20, 2010
3. Approval of Contracts:
a) UNMH – Medline Inc.
b) UNMH – Hologic
c) 3M Health Information Systems
d) City of Albuquerque
4. Approval of:
a) Architect Selection for Baseball Stadium Renovation
b) Architect Selection for UNM Hospital Children's Ambulatory Care Center
c) Capital Project for UNM Hospital Orthopedics Clinic
d) Capital Project for UNMH Cancer Research and Treatment Center Neuro Clinic Backfill Renovation
5. Approval of Quasi Endowment Account for UNM Foundation for the Department of Emergency Medicine
6. Approval of Appointments to the UNM Labor Management Relations Board
7. Approval of the Parameters Resolutions related to the Restructuring of Series 2001 UNM Bonds
8. Recommendations for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents Agenda
9. City of Albuquerque's Request for Land for Fire Station on South Campus
10. Status of UNM Budget, Update on 3.2445% General Fund Rescission and Recommendations for Budget Adjustments
11. Information: Moody's Investor Service Ratings Update
12. Information: UNM Bonds and Associated Debt Service Overview
13. Contract Information:
a) UNMH – Nurse Advice New Mexico (CSC CAP NM)
b) UNMH – Heartland Hospice Services, LLC
c) Office of Capital Projects – Nexstim Lab Equipment
d) Graduate Medical Education – BlueCross BlueShield of New Mexico
A. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in executive session
B. Discussion and determination where appropriate of limited personnel matters, relating to consideration of Medical Staff Appointments, Re-appointments and Privileges pursuant to Section 10-15-1H (2), NMSA 1978
C. Discussion and determination where appropriate of potential purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, pursuant to Section 10-15-1 H (8), NMSA (1978)
D. Vote to reopen the meeting.
E. Certification that only those matters described in paragraphs B,C,D and E above were discussed in executive session, and any matter discussed in executive session will, if necessary, be subsequently ratified in the open session of the public meeting.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at Regents' Agendas no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, (505) 277-1807, cell: (505) 362-5530; e-mail: email@example.com