Registration for classes at The University of New Mexico 2023 Summer/Fall semesters begins on April 10 The Schedule of Classes is available for online viewing.
UNM is rolling out its registration April 10-14. Registration begins for the summer semester Monday, April 10, and is open to all students.
Registration continues through Friday, April 14 as follows:
- Monday, April 10, registration for the fall semester gets underway for graduate, law, medical, pharmacy and non-degree, with a degree (continuing students).
- Tuesday, April 11 - undergraduate students with 93 earned credit hours or more.
- Wednesday, April 12 – undergraduates with 60 to 92.999 earned credit hours.
- Thursday, April 13 – undergraduates with 26 to 59.999 earned credit hours.
- Friday, April 14 – undergraduates with 0 to 25.999 earned credit hours
Students can also use College Scheduler, a schedule planning tool to create their ideal schedule.
New incoming freshman or transfer students admitted for summer or fall, will register during New Student Orientation and advisement.
Students may also register any day/time after their registration date. Registration begins at 7 a.m. on respective dates.
Additionally, students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with their academic advisor through loboachieve.unm.edu in advance of their registration time.
Make sure proper payment is made on your bursar account. If a student has any holds on their account, they can register anytime after any holds that affect registration have been resolved.
For additional information and or questions, visit us at registrar.unm.edu or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.