Associate Professor, Anderson School of Management
Areas of Expertise
- Reilly White is a tenured Associate Professor of Finance and Endowed Bank of America Lecturer at UNM's Anderson School of Management.
- His research focuses on local, national and international finance, pensions, corporate finance, poverty and cryptocurrencies. He also can speak generally about real estate, economic and finance market trends and outlooks.
- In addition to his teaching MBA students, Dr. White serves as the University Outreach Chair for the CFA Society of New Mexico, Chair of the Cassidy CFA Scholarship, and Daniels Fund Ethics Fellow.
- He also serves as the faculty advisor and director of the $3.5 million student-run Regents’ Portfolio.
- Prior to his career in academia, Dr. White worked as an analyst for a large Boston-based bank, where he learned a great deal about company analysis, funding, and the importance of maintaining ethical leadership.
- In addition to his Ph.D. from the University of Connecticut, White graduated summa cum laude from the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth.
- White has published in numerous journals, including Physica A, Journal of Corporate Finance, Journal of Banking and Finance, and Advances in Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
- He recently helped lead a talk on ethics at the 2017 New Mexico County Treasurer’s Affiliate Conference.
- In the last year, he has been interviewed by several media outlets for his expertise, including Albuquerque Business First, American Banker, WalletHub, KOB-TV, and KOAT-TV.
If you would like to contact this expert for a story, call Rachel Whitt at (505) 417.6532 or University Communication and Marketing (UCAM) at (505) 277.5813.