Effective Monday, May 15 and for the duration of the 2023 Summer Session, UNM Parking & Transportation Services (UNM PATS) will operate on the following schedules:
PATS BUSINESS OFFICE
- Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
As a reminder, you can manage your parking account, e.g. adding a new vehicle, appealing a citation, etc., through the PATS website at pats.unm.edu (My Parking Account).
Enforcement of parking on the UNM campuses – Central, North and South – will be conducted per the UNM Parking Regulations and on the following schedule:
- Monday–Thursday, 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
*Per UNM Parking Regulations, please remember that any/all parking space restricted by signage, e.g., ADA, Reserved, Patient/Guest/Visitor, Pay Station, etc., as well as parking in the student resident parking areas (e.g., “R” zone) can be enforced 24/7.
South Lot and K (aka Elks) Lot are closed effective Saturday, May 13 through Sunday, Aug. 20. Valid South Lot permit (“22SOU”) and K lot permit (“22KST”) will be honored in Q Lot during this time. Effective Monday, May 15 G/Q shuttle service will operate 6:30 a.m.–7 p.m., Monday through Friday throughout the summer.
- Shuttle service will resume to South Lot and K Lot when they reopen for permit parking at 6:30 a.m. Monday, Aug. 21, the first day of the 2023-2024 Academic Year (AY2023-2024).
- Redondo, G/Q (North Campus and Duck Pond), and T shuttles will operate on their regular summer schedule Monday–Friday, 6:30 p.m.–7 p.m. Check our website for Redondo, G/Q North Campus, G/Q Duck Pond, and T lot shuttle schedules.
- The Rainforest shuttle will operate Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–6:45 p.m. Check our website for Rainforest shuttle schedule.
- Lobo Village/SSSC combined shuttle service will operate Monday–Friday, 6:30 a.m.–7 p.m. The combination route will service the Yale Mall and SSSC/Research stops approximately every 20 minutes and the Lobo Village stop approximately every 40 minutes. Check our website for Lobo Village/SSSC combined shuttle schedule.
- Early Morning Med shuttle service will operate from 4:45 a.m.–6:30 a.m. Monday–Friday.
For more information about our services and operations, please visit UNM PATS, call the business office at 505-277-1938 during business hours (8 a.m.–5 p.m.), Monday–Friday, or check the PATS’ feeds on Facebook and Twitter (@UNMPATS).