Due to a leaking steam valve, UNM Utility Services will shut down steam service to the below-listed facilities on Saturday, Sept. 10 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. to conduct repairs. During this outage, please expect that medical equipment autoclave and steam tables will not be able to function. It is also recommended that building occupants should monitor department equipment, systems, and alarms during the outage.
- Reginald Herber Fitz Hall, building 211
- UNM Child Care Center, building 277
- Nursing & Pharmacy, building 228
- Biomedical Research Facility, building 253
- Innovation Discovery Training complex, building 289