This week on New Mexico in Focus, panelists discuss a ruling by the N.M. Supreme Court regarding petition challenges to state legislative candidates. With the ruling, most candidates learned they would be on the ballots in June and November.
New Mexico PBS' one hour public affairs show New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 7 a.m. on Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on New Mexico PBS Channel 9.1 on Saturdays at 5 p.m.
Also this week, panelists discuss the latest campaign finance numbers and cutting edge filmmaking techniques of the future, and Gene Grant sits down with U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack to talk about the future of agriculture for consumers.
• Tom Vilsack, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture
• Bryan Konefsky, director, Experiments in Cinema Festival
• Michelle Mellor, assistant director, Experiments in Cinema Festival
• Best Hansen, workshop coordinator, Experiments in Cinema Festival
• Jamie P. Estrada, vice president, DW Turner
• Alexa Schirtzinger, editor, Santa Fe Reporter
• Sophie Martin, social media consultant
• Dan Foley, former N.M. House Republican Whip
• Matt Grubs
Host / Commentator
• Gene Grant
Get updates, watch and follow KNME on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more.
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Matt Grubs and Kathy Wimmer.
Media Contact: Evy Todd, (505) 277-1218; e-mail: email@example.com.
New Mexico in Focus Discusses N.M. Supreme Court Ruling, Campaign Finance
April 12, 2012