This week on New Mexico in Focus, panelists discuss the recent Supreme Court decision regarding immigration and its impact on New Mexicans, as well as the landmark decision on the Affordable Health Care Act on Thursday.
New Mexico PBS' one hour public affairs show New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 7 a.m. on Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on New Mexico PBS Channel 9.1 on Saturdays at 5 p.m.
Also this week, panelists sit down with Lee Reynis, director, UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER) to discuss the state's economy and the Line breaks down Gov. Martinez's efforts to ban fireworks statewide.
• Lee Reynis, director, UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research
• Alexa Schirtzinger, editor, Santa Fe Reporter
• Dan Foley, former New Mexico House Republican Whip
• Sophie Martin, editor-in-chief, New Mexico Law Review
• Jamie Estrada, former U.S. Commerce Department official
• Matt Grubs, producer
• Gene Grant, Weekly Alibi columnist
Get updates, watch and follow New Mexico PBS on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more.
Media Contact: Evy Todd, (505) 277-1218; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Mexico in Focus Discusses the Supreme Court Decision on Immigration and the Health Care Act
June 28, 2012