This week on New Mexico in Focus, panelists discuss the recent decision by Gov. Susana Martinez to limit communication over email to only official state email addresses, and its impact on her public image.
New Mexico PBS' one hour public affairs show New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. And Sundays at 7 a.m. on Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on New Mexico PBS Channel 9.1 on Sundays at 5 p.m.
Also this week, the panel examines the political implications of President Obama's newly formed immigration policy, the Supreme Court decision on the Affordable Care Act and state forester Tony Delfin and Bob Leaverton of the U.S. Forest Service talk about fire management and prevention .
• Tony Delfin, New Mexico state forester
• Bob Leaverton, Fire and Aviation Management director, U.S. Forest Service, Southwest region.
• Jamie Estrada, former U.S. Commerce Department official
• John Wertheim, former New Mexico Democratic Party Chairman
• Dan Foley, former New Mexico House Republican Whip
• Sophie Martin, editor-in-chief, New Mexico Law Review
• Gene Grant
Get updates, watch and follow KNME on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more.
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Matt Grubs and Kathy Wimmer.
Media Contact: Evy Todd, (505) 277-1218; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Mexico in Focus Looks at Transparency in State Politics
June 21, 2012