The UNM Alumni Association is once again hosting an online auction in conjunction with its annual Homecoming 2013: A Howllywood Homecoming activities. The online version of the traditional Silent Auction, held annually as part of the Southwest Fiesta Tailgate, has become a new Homecoming tradition that enables all, from near or far, a chance to participate and help raise money for the UNM Alumni Association programs.
Online participants can start bidding when the auction goes live on Sunday, Sept. 22 at noon. Bidding for the online auction continues through Sunday, Sept. 29 at noon.
With balloon rides, dining, travel, sporting events, health and fitness opportunities, spa services, skiing, art, jewelry, Lobowear and much more, there’s something for everyone in this unique auction.
On Saturday, Sept. 28, alumni and fans can bid on additional items at the Southwest Fiesta Tailgate, located at the Club Level of The Pit. The Tailgate Silent Auction bidding will be from 3 to 5:30 p.m. and everyone is welcome!
To bid, visit: UNM Alumni Online Auction.
Online auction items up for grabs…
• A private balloon ride for two with souvenir baseball caps, t-shirts, crystal champagne flutes and a bottle of champagnes to celebrate your flight
• Three nights at a Taos bed & breakfast with two days of skiing for two adults
• Two Coors Clubhouse tickets to a 2014 Colorado Rockies baseball game
• A half-day of river rafting with Rio Grande Rapids
• Certificates for hotels, restaurants, flowers, portraits, health clubs and many services
Live auction items…
• Two tickets to the 2013 Dallas Cowboys vs. Minnesota Vikings at Cowboy’s stadium on Sunday, Nov. 3 with hotel
• Spa packages, salons, massages and other personal care
• Gift baskets galore for every person on your list
• Lobo gear, signed balls, jerseys and equipment from various Lobo sports teams
For additional information, contact Maria Wolfe at 505-277-5808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.