The Finance and Facilities Committee of the University of New Mexico Board of Regents will meet Thursday, Dec. 8 at 9:30 a.m. (instead of 9 a.m. as previously noted) in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM main campus.
In addition to the three Regents who are members of this committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Staff Council and Student Government
1. Meeting Summary from Nov. 3, 2011
2. Disposition of Surplus Property for Main Campus on list dated Nov. 11, 2011
3. Approval of Contracts:
a. UNMH – Dekker/Perich/Sabatini, Ltd.
b. HSC Office of Research – Agilent Technologies
4. Approval Capital Projects:
a. Collaborative Teaching and Learning Building
b. UNMH – Replace Environmental Control Heating at University Psychiatric Center
5. Approval of GPSA GRD Quasi-endowments
6. Approval of Appointment to the UNM Labor Management Relations Board
7. Recommendation for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents' Agenda
8. Monthly Consolidated Financial Report
9. FY 2012/2013 Budget Development Update
10. State Board of Finance – Administrative and Financial Overview
Action Items for HSC BOD:
11. Approval of Capital Projects:
a. UNMH – Replace Emergency Power Transfer Switches (UNMH and UPC)
No Executive Session.
Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should contact University Communication and Marketing at (505) 277‑1989. Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
Media contact: Karen Wentworth (505) 277‑5627, cell: (505) 220‑0313; e-mail: email@example.com or UCAM (505) 277‑1989 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org