In addition to the three Regents who are members of this committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Staff Council and Student Government
1. Meeting Summaries for Jan. 6, 2011 and Feb. 10, 2011
2. Disposition of Surplus Property on lists dated Dec. 23, 2010 , Jan. 25, 2011 and Feb. 25, 2011
3. Approval of Contracts:
a) UNMH – Fuji Computed Radiology (CR)
b) GE Medical System, Cerner Corporation
c) Hill – Rom
d) UNM Physical Plant/Utilities Division – Solar Turbines Inc.
4. Approval of:
a) Capital Project for Human Tissue Repository
b) Capital Project for UNM Gallup Gurley Hall Air Handler Replacement
c) Construction Manager at Risk Selection and Capital Project for Baseball Stadium Renovation, Phase 1
d) Architect Selection and Capital Project for the Laguna/DeVargas Residence Hall Refurbishment
e) Capital Project for Student Family Housing on Buena Vista Avenue
5. Approval of Real Property Acquisition of 1016 Stanford Dr. NE
6. Approval of Management Services Agreement between the Board of Regents of the University of New Mexico and Lobo Energy, Inc.
7. Approval of STC.UNM Annual Report and Financial Statements
8. Recommendation for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents' Agenda
9. Monthly Consolidated Financial Report
10. Contract Information:
a) UNMH – RF Technologies
b) UNMH – Siemens SPECT CT
c) UNMH – Philips Single Plane Interventional Room
d) Biology – Roche Diagnostic Systems Corporation
e) Mind Imaging Center – Bruker Biospin Corporation
f) Information Technologies – Integrity Networking Systems
11. Capital Projects Monthly Project Status Report
12. FY 11 Mid-Year Budget Review and FY 12 Budget Preview
13. UNM Foundation Quarterly Performance Report
A. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in executive session.
B. Discussion and determination where appropriate of limited personnel matters, pursuant to Section 10-15-1H (2), NMSA 1978
C. Discussion and determination where appropriate of potential purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property pursuant to Section 10.15-1 H (8), NMSA 1978
D. Discussion and determination where appropriate of matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened litigation, pursuant to Section 10.15-1 H(7), NMSA 1978
E. Vote to reopen the meeting.
F. Certification that only those matters described in paragraph B above were discussed in executive session, and any matter discussed in executive session will, if necessary, be subsequently ratified in the open session of the public meeting.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
Media contact: Susan McKinsey (505) 277-1807, cell: (505) 362-5530; e-mail: email@example.com.