In addition to the three Regents who are members of this committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Staff Council and Student Government
- Meeting Summary for March 7, 2011
- Disposition of Surplus Property for main campus on lists dated March 18, 2011 and April 15, 2011
- Disposition of Surplus Property for UNMH on list dated April 2011
- Approval of Capital Projects:
a) UNMH Children's Psychiatric Center
4a. Discussion and Approval of Remediation Project at Pueblo Hall at the UNM Taos Branch Campus, Advance of Funds and Repayment Plan
- Approval of Long Term Ground Lease with ACC for Main Campus Student Housing, Component II, Phase I
- Approval of Non-endowed Funds for Endowment for Volleyball Scholarship
- Approval of Naming Request Opportunity at Lobo Field
- Approval of Nominations to UNMH Boards (4 nominations)
- Approval of BAR for Tobacco Settlement Funds Rescission
- Approval of Fiscal Watch Report and Monthly Consolidated Financial Report
- Recommendation for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents' Agenda
12. Contract Information:
a) UNMH – Comport Consulting Corporation + HP
b) UNMH – Superior Ambulance Service Inc.
c) UNM Information Technology – Aquila Technologies
13. Capital Projects Monthly Project Status Report"
14. FY 11/12 Strategic Budget/Cost Containment Process
Executive Session: None
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the Regents' web page no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
Media Contact: Karen Wentworth, 277-5627 or Susan McKinsey, 277-1807