The University of New Mexico Board of Regents Audit Committee will hold a special meeting on Friday, March 8 from 1 p.m. until completed in the Roberts Room at Scholes Hall on main campus.
In addition to the Regents who are members of the Committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
1. Approval of Meeting Minutes from Dec. 5, 2012
2. Recommendation on Retiree Health Care Liability (David Harris, Executive Vice President for Administration, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer)
3. Approval of FY13 Financial Statements Audit Contract: KPMG and Moss Adams
4. Advisors' Comments
5. Follow-Up Items from Dec. 5, 2012 Meeting
6. Status of Audit Recommendations as of Feb. 13, 2013 (Chien-chih Yeh, Internal Audit Manager)
Not Past Due
7. Director of Internal Audit Status Report (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
8. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session as follows:
a. Discussion of Final Internal Audit Reports, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at Section 10-15-1.H(2) NMSA (1978) and exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978)
b. Discussion of limited personnel matters pursuant to exception at Section 10-15-1.H(2) NMSA (1978)
c. Discussion of limited personal matters pursuant to exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978)
d. Schedule of Audits in Process, pursuant to exceptions at Sections 10-15-1H(2 and 7), NMSA (1978)
e. Vote to re-open the meeting
9. Certification that only those matters described in Agenda item #7 were discussed in Executive Session and if necessary ratification of action, if any, taken in Executive Session.
For copies visit: Regents' Agendas