Registration for classes at The University of New Mexico 2021 Spring semester begins on Monday, Nov. 9. The Spring 2021 Schedule of Classes is available online.
Registration continues through Friday, Nov. 13 as follows:
- Monday, Nov. 9, registration for the spring semester gets underway for graduate, law, medical, pharmacy and non-degree, with a degree (continuing students).
- Tuesday, Nov. 10 - undergraduate students with 93 earned credit hours or more.
- Wednesday, Nov. 11 – undergraduates with 60 to 92.999 earned credit hours.
- Thursday, Nov. 12 – undergraduates with 26 to 59.999 earned credit hours.
- Friday, Nov. 13 – undergraduates with 0 to 25.999 earned credit hours
New incoming freshman or transfer students admitted for spring, will register during New Student Orientation and advisement.
Students may also register any day / time after their registration date. Registration begins at 7 a.m. on respective dates.
Additionally, students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with their academic advisor through loboachieve.unm.edu in advance of their registration time. Academic Advisors are continuing to help students prepare for spring registration through remote services.
Make sure proper payment is made on your bursar account. If a student has any holds on their account, they can register anytime after any holds that affect registration have been resolved.