The popular UNM Summer Youth Sports Program returns this summer with the theme, "A Healthy U at the U," beginning Monday, June 11. The UNM Summer Youth Sports Program "Healthy U at the U" program is an activity program open and designed for all youngsters ages 9 - 14. The program, which runs from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily, extends for four weeks through July 6. Registration is set for Thursday and Friday, June 7-8, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Johnson Center at UNM.
Activities this year include: basketball, dance, flag football, jump rope, rugby, soccer, volleyball, science and cooperative games.
To Register your child or children please be informed of the following:
• Participants must be 9 years old by Aug. 31, 2012 and not turn 15 before Aug. 31, 2012.
• NO physicals are required to participate this year.
• Parents and/or guardians must attend our orientation about the program.
• Research studies will be conducted (participant assents must be signed).
• Payment is due at registration (cash or money order). No checks please.
• Program cost - $200.
• A 25% discount will be given for each additional family member.
• There is an adjustable fee for families who meet income guidelines.
For more information, visit: UNM Summer Youth Sports Program: 'A Healthy U at the U' or call (505) 277-5151. For an application, visit: Camp Application.
Click here to find out if you are eligible to receive a discounted rate.
** You will need to bring your 2011 Income Tax Return to registration if you want to receive your discounted rate.