The University of New Mexico’s Employee Health Promotion has partnered with HealthyWage to offer the chance to win cash for losing weight in the 2nd Annual New Mexico Jackpot Weight-Loss Challenge.
The challenge, which begins Monday, Feb. 6 and runs through May 1, is a simple and fun, 12-week weight-loss game with an opportunity to win cash prizes. This year, UNM will compete against Albuquerque Public Schools.
How it works…
- Sign up and make a team (3-5 players) with co workers, friends, and/or family.
- The pot grows with each player that joins the challenge.
- The goal: The team that loses at least six percent of their starting weight in 12 weeks is guaranteed to win and share the Jackpot.
- The Challenge costs $20 / month for three months and starts on Feb. 6.
- Individual participants with no teams will be matched with new friends.
- The weight of each participant will be verified twice - once at the start and once at the end.
- To register, visit Healthy Wage, or signup via email email@example.com or by calling (888) 636-3832.
For more information and FAQs, including weigh-ins, visit Wellness Jackpot Challenge.