The University of New Mexico’s Employee Health Promotion is offering onsite preventive health checkups from Monday, July 10 through Sunday, Oct. 6. This convenient initiative offers UNM medical plan premium credit.
Catapult Health is providing checkups and consultations for all active employees enrolled in a UNM medical plan. There is no out-of-pocket co-pays or co-insurance charge. Eligible employees can earn a $200 credit and spouses/domestic partners who are enrolled in the UNM medical plan are also eligible to earn a $100 credit.
Quick Steps to Your Health Checkup:
- Employees and spouses must be sure that they qualify. Onsite preventive health checkups and premium credits are for benefits-eligible employees and eligible spouses/domestic partners enrolled in a UNM medical plan.
- Go to this website to sign up online for a checkup date, time and location.
- Complete checkup and review the results with a Nurse Practitioner. Visits will take about 45 minutes. Health checkups will be scheduled at numerous locations on all campuses. Additional sites may be added based on demand.
- Eligible employees will see the medical premium credit in their paycheck in late fall 2017. After you complete your health checkup, a credit should appear in your paycheck in late fall of 2017. The credit may be spread over several pay periods.
- For those who want to improve on their check-up results, HP has several programs to help improve health.
For any questions regarding the onsite preventive health checkup program, contact UNM Human Resources at (505) 277-6947.