Areas of Expertise
- Craig White, former dean of the Anderson School of Management, is currently serving as a Professor in Accounting
- White has previously served as interim senior vice president for Finance and Administration.
- White servced as interim provost and executive vice president for academic affairs in 2017.
- White's teaching and research specialization is in the area of Federal income taxation.
- Previously, White taught undergraduate and graduate courses in individual income taxation, and taxation of business ethics.
- Areas of expertise include tax policy, the effects of tax incentives on business decision-making, ownership of intellectual property, and business startups commercializing new technologies, and tax research and accounting data analytics.
- His work has been published in a variety of academic and professional journals.
- Prior to entering academia, he worked in the tax department of the Fort Worth, Texas office of Price Waterhouse.
- White holds both a Ph.D. and Master’s degree in Accounting from Texas Tech University and a BBA from Texas A&M University.
Additional areas of interest
The Impact of Taxation on Technology Commercialization, Technology Commercialization and Tax Administration, Family and Individual Tax Policy and Ethical Concerns in Accounting.
If you would like to contact this expert for a story, please call Steve Carr at (505) 277.1821 (office or University Communication and Marketing (UCAM) at (505) 277.5813.