UNM Parking & Transportation Services (UNM PATS) would like to remind customers of UNM PATS’ return to regular services/operations for the 2022 Spring Semester effective Tuesday, Jan. 18.
The Business Office (aka the parking office), located at 2401 Redondo Dr. NE, is open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. As a reminder, you can manage your parking account, e.g. adding a new vehicle, appealing a citation, etc., through the website: pats.unm.edu.
Enforcement of parking on the UNM campuses – Central, North and South – will be conducted per the UNM Parking Regulations and on the following schedule:
- Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please remember that all parking spaces that are restricted by signage (e.g., ADA, Reserved, Patient/Guest/Visitor, Pay Station, Official/Service Vehicle, Fire Lane, etc.), as well as parking in the student resident parking areas without the appropriate permit (e.g. “R” zone), are enforceable 24 / 7.
SHUTTLE SERVICE OPERATIONS
Shuttles will operate on the regular Fall/Spring schedule:
Monday – Thursday: 6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. * (* Night Bus Route)
Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- South Lot, SSSC/Lobo Village Route may be combined into one route, depending on ridership.
- Elks Lot Route - Elks Lot remains closed and shuttle service has been suspended. All valid “K” permits will be honored in the Q Lot during this closure.
- U Lot Route - Shuttle service between UNM Health Sciences Center/U Lot (1650 University Blvd.) and north campus bus stops will be available on demand. For service, call the PATS Transportation Office at 505.277.0857 between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., M-F. Please be sure to call at least 20 minutes in advance of needing shuttle service as a lack of an available driver may affect wait times.
- North Campus/G/Q Route (aka “G/Q North”) services G Lot, Q Lot, and North Campus. For North Campus riders needing to get to Central campus, transfer at G-Lot to get to Duck Pond.
- Main Campus G/Q Route (aka “G/Q Duck Pond”) services G and Q Lots, and Duck Pond.
- Redondo Main Route: - Central campus circulation only.
- T-Lot and Lobo Rainforest Routes will continue to be combined, and will run 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., M-F. The first pickup at Lobo Rainforest is at 7:30 a.m. and the last will be at 6:30 p.m.
- The Mesa del Sol Route (MdS) schedule is updated throughout the semester; click here for the current schedule.
- Alvarado Transportation Center Route (ATC) will operate Monday through Friday on the following schedule:
- Arrive ATC at 7:05 a.m., depart 7:24 a.m.
- Depart Dane Smith at 3:45 p.m., arrive ATC at 4 p.m.
- Depart Dane Smith at 5:05 p.m., arrive ATC at 5:20 p.m.
For more information about PATS’ services and operations, check the website (https://pats.unm.edu/), call the Business Office at 505.277.1938 during business hours (7:30 a.m. –5 p.m., Monday through Friday), or check the feeds on Facebook and Twitter (@UNMPATS).