UNM Parking & Transportation Services (UNM PATS) is notifying G, Q, L, M, and N zone permit holders and the North Campus community that due to the construction of the College of Nursing and Public Health Excellence (CON-PHE) building, Tucker Ave. will be completely closed between the entrance to M-Dental Lot (North of Novitski Hall) and the west entrance to the NM Court of Appeals.
The Tucker closure will start Tuesday, May 30, and is expected to remain closed for up to eight (8) weeks (on/around Saturday, July 29). Here’s what you need to know:
- Parking in the lots adjacent to the closure will not be affected.
- To access parking for buildings located west of the Tucker closure, e.g. North Golf Course’s west lot, Children’s Psychiatric Center, the Pete & Nancy Domenici Hall (aka MIND facility), Family Practice, and Novitski Hall, use Lomas to Yale and/or University to Tucker.
- To access parking for buildings located east of the Tucker closure, e.g. Bratton Hall (Law School), Court of Appeals, Health Sciences Center’s campus Domenici II and III, use Stanford Drive to Tucker.
- Passengers taking the G/Q and Redondo shuttles will need to give themselves an extra 10 minutes for the additional commute time as the shuttle buses detour around the Tucker closure via Lomas Blvd.
- L, M and N permit/reserved holders should give themselves an extra 10 to 15 minutes to detour around the Tucker closure.
Visit UNM Interactive Campus Map for North Campus construction projects.
For questions about this notice and. closure, contact PATS by phone at 505-277-1938 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
For more information, visit UNM Parking & Transportation Services.