Road & Parking Closures – UNM Central Campus
2023 Lobo Kids Triathlon to close Redondo Court and portion of main campus parking on morning of Saturday, April 1
UNM Parking & Transportation Services (UNM PATS) is notifying “A”, “R” and “S” zone permit holders to expect high traffic and parking closures on Saturday, April 1, from 7 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. due to the 2023 Lobo Kids Triathlon.
In addition, UNM Fiestas is scheduled to take place Saturday, April 1 from 12 to 9 p.m. on Johnson Field contributing to heavy traffic.
Here’s what you need to know:
Restricted Access to Redondo Court
- Vehicle access on Redondo Court will be restricted on April 1 from 7 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. for the event.
- Some permit parking spaces located along Campus Boulevard and Redondo Drive will be barricaded and inaccessible during the event.
- Vehicle access to and from A Zone Parking in both the Student Services lot and the SHAC lot, will be restricted and/or unavailable during this event. Vehicles parked in these lots may not be moved until the event ends and roadways reopen.
Accessing Campus + Alternative Parking
- For those needing access to central campus during the closures, plan ahead and allow for extra time to accommodate for travel and parking.
- Please arrange to park in other R Zone or A Zone permit parking lots during this time.
As always, if you have any questions about this notice, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. Our office is open Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.