Celebrate reading and enjoy great savings this spring on your favorite books from The University of New Mexico Press. The UNM Press Spring Campus Book Sale Thursday, April 28, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the SUB Mall (between SUB & Mesa Vista Hall West).
The sale features a wide selection of books for all interests, including history, fiction, biography, memoir, photography, and much more! Titles include:
- North American Hummingbirds: An Identification Guide by George C. West
- Wildflowers of the Northern and Central Mountains of New Mexico by Larry J. Littlefield and Pearl M. Burns
- Finding Abbey: The Search for Edward Abbey and His Hidden Desert Grave by Sean Prentiss
- Fred Harris’s New Mexico 2050
- The Faster Redder Road: The Best UnAmerican Stories of Stephen Graham Jones edited by Theodore C. Van Alst Jr.
- The Hero Twins: A Navajo-English Story of the Monster Slayers by Jim Kristofic; illustrations by Nolan Karras James
- Sophie’s House of Cards: A Novel by Sharon Oard Warner
- Forrest Carter’s Josey Wales: Two Westerns
- Navajos Wear Nikes: A Reservation Life by Jim Kristofic
Slightly worn paperback books will be available for just $5, and art books or oversized hardcovers will be available for $10. Visit UNM Press online from April 28 through May 31 and enjoy a 25 percent discount.