NMASAP is seeking proposals that are informative and applicable to the following topics:
- Inspiring Creativity and Creative Solutions
- Building Strategic Collaborations
- Motivating Change through Positive Attitudes and Actions
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Serving Students
- Crafting a Vision for the Future of Student Affairs
The early bird registration is Friday, Oct. 14. The registration fee for professionals is $100 and $50 for professionals with presentations. The student registration fee is waived with presentation.
The proposal submission deadline is Friday, Sep. 16.
NMASAP is a new organization, with free membership, established to unite student affairs professionals across the state to improve communication, promote collaboration and provide an avenue to disseminate information pertinent to student success!
For more information, to register or to submit a proposal, visit NMASAP.