The Provost’s Committee for Staff will once again be offering three $350 scholarships to UNM staff who participate in the Tuition Remission Program for the fall 2014 semester. The money will help cover the cost of academic books, course fees and supplies.
To be eligible for the scholarships applicants must:
* Course(s) must be used toward degree, certificate completion or professional development, or personal enrichment (Note: Please do not send your transcript to us.)
* Passed UNM Employment Probationary Status
* Be at least a .50 FTE UNM employee
* Must have a "Meet expectations" or better on most recent Performance Review (Note: Please do not send a copy of your review to us.)
* Completed application form
* Preference will be given to those who have not previously been awarded the scholarship.
The deadline to apply is Friday, July 25. Scholarship recipients will be notified during the week of Aug. 11.
To apply, visit: PSC scholarship and fill out the application form.