December is coming up quickly. Don’t forget that all regular faculty and staff, temporary faculty and staff on-call staff, and student employees (including graduate students) are required to complete the designated university-wide mandatory training by Dec. 1.
The three university-wide mandatory trainings are:
- EOD 1019: Intersections: Preventing Discrimination and Harassment 2019
- SRS 0119: Basic Annual Safety Training/Entrenamiento Basico de Seguridad Annual 2019
- EOD 481-19: Active Shooter on Campus: Run, Hide, Fight 2019
To access and complete the trainings, visit Learning Central.
If you encounter issues accessing or completing any of the training, contact the IT Help Desk at 505-277-5757 or Help Desk.
If you need to request an accommodation for EOD 1018 or EOD 481-18, contact the appropriate office for help:
- EOD 1019: Intersections- Office of Equal Opportunity, 505-277-5251
- EOD 418-19: Active Shooter- Industrial Security Officer: Provost Office, 505-277-2058