The UNM Arts Management program is accepting video submissions for its annual 30-Second Elevator Pitch Contest. Students will earn a chance to win a $60 or 40 gift cars to the UNM Book Store. The deadline is Friday, April 14.
Elevator pitches are an important skill for students to have in the business world, it allows them to make a great impression when communicating what they do and what their strengths are.
- List of services or skills that student offers.
- Explanation of why someone should choose the student. What makes the student stand out from their competition.
- Put concepts together and rehearse until pitch sounds and feels natural
- Video cannot exceed 30 seconds.
- Any device with video capabilities can be used for submission, as long as as submission is audible and visible.
- Email submission as .mov file to email@example.com with subject line: Spring 2017 Pitch Contest and student’s name.
- Deadline is April 14 at 11:59 p.m.
Submissions from anyone will be accepted, but only students are eligible to win a prize.