Registration for classes at The University of New Mexico 2021 Summer/Fall semesters begins on April 12. The Schedule of Classes is available for online viewing.
UNM is rolling out its registration April 12-16. Registration begins for the summer semester Monday, April 12 and is open to all students.
Registration continues through Friday, April 16 as follows:
- Monday, April 12 – registration for the fall semester gets underway for graduate, law, medical, pharmacy and non-degree, with a degree (continuing students).
- Tuesday, April 13 – undergraduate students with 93 earned credit hours or more.
- Wednesday, April 14 – undergraduates with 60 to 92.999 earned credit hours.
- Thursday, April 15 – undergraduates with 26 to 59.999 earned credit hours.
- Friday, April 16 – undergraduates with 0 to 25.999 earned credit hours
New incoming freshman or transfer students admitted for summer or fall, will register during New Student Orientation and advisement.
Students may also register any day / time after their registration date. Registration begins at 7 a.m. on respective dates.
Additionally, students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with their academic advisor through loboachieve.unm.edu in advance of their registration time. Academic Advisors are continuing to help students prepare for summer and fall through remote services.
Make sure proper payment is made on your bursar account. If a student has any holds on their account, they can register anytime after any holds that affect registration have been resolved.