Assistant Professor, Statistics
Faculty member's webpage
Areas of Expertise
- Erik Erhardt is an assistant professor of statistics in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Director of the statistics consulting clinic.
- Co-director of the Biostatistics and NeuroInformatics (BNI) Core for the second phase of the Center for Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) in brain function and mental illness at the Mind Research Network.
- Research interests include Bayesian and frequentist statistical methods for stable isotope sourcing and brain imaging.
- A Howard Hughes Medical Institute Interfaces Scholar collaborating in interdisciplinary research and consulting.
Additional areas of interest
Statistics, probability, brain imaging and ecology
If you would like to contact this expert for a story, please call Marissa Lucero at (505) 277.1742 (office) or University Communication and Marketing (UCAM) at (505) 277.5813.