The UNM Bookstores will be adjusting store hours at the main campus and north campus Medical/Legal Bookstore starting Monday, Oct. 5.
The Bookstore has continually monitored the State’s public health guidelines and University’s needs to determine the most appropriate hours of operation since June 1. With this revised set of store hours, the Bookstore aims to provide limited but regular service to the main and north campus community every week.
Main campus Bookstore:
- Monday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday CLOSED
- Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
North campus Medical/Legal Bookstore:
- Monday CLOSED
- Tuesday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Friday CLOSED
We encourage customers browse and shop online at bookstore.unm.edu and choose from our various shipping or in-store pick up options. Most Bookstore merchandise including textbooks and eBooks, apparel, gift and spirit items, office supplies, computers, and other technology may be purchased online.
During these new limited operations, customers may pick up online orders or do returns (except for clothing items) from our lobby customer service windows or inside of the store.
Proper safety and social distancing protocols will continue to be observed at both locations including:
- Face masks or coverings to be worn in both locations
- Limited occupancy of 25 percent
- Hand sanitizer available for staff and customers
- Sneeze guards at high-traffic counters
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of all frequently used equipment and high traffic areas
- Health monitoring of all staff before entering building